Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA
The Design Department at Addepar
shapes wealth managers’ digital experiences. By designing and delivering intuitive, easy-to-use products, we help wealth managers grow their businesses and provide best-in-class services to their clients. We foster an agile, client-centered work environment with a focus on constructive feedback and collaboration. We’re passionate about delivering innovative, accessible, and beautiful products that redefine our clients’ day-to-day financial activities.
We’re looking for a motivated, collaborative, and creative individual that’s excited to own content design projects and deliver results.
In this role, you’ll design modern, elevated, and mobile-first experiences for advisors and their clients. You’ll shape workflows that help advisors curate and communicate critical financial information through the Client Portal. You’ll also evolve and unify the voice and tone across our core product.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about crafting intuitive, innovative, and beautiful user experiences that people love. You enjoy simplifying complexity and making traditionally technical and overwhelming experiences easy and enjoyable.
This role is part of the Product organization and collaborates with product management, design, and engineering. This is not a content marketing role.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $90,000 - $169,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Develop expert knowledge of the users, workflows, and problems in the Client Portal.
- Balance empathy, logic, and data to make informed content decisions.
- Design UI copy for interactions, notifications, error messages, and more.
- Develop and maintain clear, easy-to-follow help articles and guides.
- Publish release notes for new features and bug fixes.
- Collaborate with and influence product management, design, and engineering teams.
- Facilitate productive meetings, working sessions, and workshops.
- Regularly share and solicit feedback on your work.
- Mentor your fellow content designers and contribute to content reviews.
- Educate your team on best practices for mobile and responsive content.
- Improve design consistency and contribute to our content standards.
- Learn and gain expertise in design and operational tools at Addepar.
Who You Are
- 2 years of experience writing for products. This can be for hardware, software, or at a digital agency.
- An inspiring portfolio of UX writing samples that showcase how you think about and approach designing exceptional content experiences.
- High emotional intelligence. People enjoy working with you.
- Exceptional writing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience working with design and prototyping tools like Figma.
- Experience designing content for mobile and responsive experiences.
- Some experience in the finance industry is not required, but a huge plus.
Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.