We invite a Product Designer to start your path at Andersen and work on the improvement and advancement of our inner product.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals. For more than 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise includes FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
- Working on the company's inner product and developing it together with the team;
- Creating and implementing design standards;
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and creating rapid concepts;
- Controlling all visual materials of the team before publication;
- Regularly defending hypotheses and/or solutions in front of the management;
- Drawing drafts and final solutions after approval;
- Supervising the work of UX/UI and graphic designers.
- Experience as a Product designer for 3+ years;
- Experience in working as part of a full-cycle product team with basic development methodologies (Agile/Scrum/Waterfall/Kanban);
- Confident knowledge of Figma/Sketch/Miro/Jira;
- User testing skills;
- Excellent communication skills, willingness and capability to work in a team, and the ability to generate ideas and communicate the purpose and meaning of solutions to your colleagues;
- Portfolio demonstrating your experience in all phases of design: analysis, prototyping, and testing;
- Level of English – from Pre-Intermediate and above.
- Experience as a Lead Designer, experience in management, and an understanding of the vectors for design team advancement;
- Experience with Google Analytics/Hotjar/Smartlook/FullStory/Tableau.
Reasons to join us:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We hold open streams on our YouTube channel, offer corporate courses, host thematic blogs, deliver speeches at open venues, and compensate the participation in conferences, workshops, and lectures;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.