At SimplePractice, our team is dedicated to improving the health and wellness industry by building a suite of innovative solutions for practitioners and their clients. Our product supports practitioners on their clinical journey to becoming licensed, helps them manage their business and practice once they’re up and running, and enables new clients to discover and interact with practitioners. Taking a practitioner-first approach in everything we do makes it possible for health and wellness practitioners to devote more time to their clients while they use SimplePractice to start, grow, and maintain a successful private practice.
We're seeking a full-time senior content designer to join our team, building products that help clinicians manage the financial side of their practice. This is a user experience and product writing role—not a copywriting, content marketing, or technical writing position.
At SimplePractice, Content Designers:
- Use language and design thinking to solve complex problems
- Make our products easier to navigate and more compelling
- Advocate for user needs and drive business value
- Contribute to long-term strategy for our Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) product suite, designing for both client billing and insurance claim workflows
- Collaborate with product designers and product managers to build strategically aligned, delightful user experiences
- Write clear, concise product copy that helps users reach their goals and adheres to our content design guidelines
- Work with product designers in Figma to solve UX and IA challenges
- Balance research findings, data insights, inclusivity and accessibility with business goals to solve problems for users creatively and effectively
- Align with marketing and customer success teams to create a consistent experience throughout the user journey
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5-8 years of content development experience, either as a content designer, UX writer, copywriter, or content strategist
- 2+ years experience as a content designer or UX writer for SaaS products
- Strong writing skills, with content design work samples that highlight problems you helped solve, your contributions, and customer impact
- Empathy for both users and colleagues
- Proficient enough in Figma to collaborate with product designers
- Experience leading projects with minimal direction and a degree of ambiguity
- Experience working on financial or healthcare products
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).